- 172 Dixon Drive, Holder
- Fixed Term
- Corporate Services
Established and developed in Canberra, Communities@Work is a local organisation that understands local needs. With nearly 40 years of experience, we provide a wide range of services across the entire Australian Capital Territory and also serve clients in the Greater Capital Region.
About the role
Under the direction of the manager for Children's Services enrolment team (CSET) contribute to the function and overall success of the CSET Team. You will be communicating with families through contact channels of choice such as email, phone and web forms. You will also be an active team player and contribute to promote Communities@Work's brand. With consistent Government Childcare funding changes, the ability to adapt and be motivated to learn revised policies and processes is essential.
- Accurate data entry.
- Contribute to the processing of Long Day Care, Out of School Hours Care and School Holiday Program enrolments and enquiries.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely and professional manner via email or off the enrolments phone queue or via Get in Touch on the Communities@Work website.
- Liaise with other corporate services teams and programs as required.
- Contribute to all CSET functions including email support from the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Increase stakeholder engagement with Service Managers and Program Coordinators.
- Share information and work load.
- Action payments over the phone.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of enrolments and payment schedules and reporting
- Maintain accurate records for all processes.
- To respond to directed tasks by supervisor or Head of Corporate Affairs and Client Service
- Manager and to work across teams in the Division in an efficient and flexible manner
- Other corporate services administration duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effectively liaising with internal and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve and implement change
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment
- Good MS Office skills
- Maintain current 'Working with Vulnerable People' registration Ability to communicate with diverse audiences which include staff, parents and the wider community
- Experience using customer management systems
- Current driver's license
- Do good, feel good with Communities@Work
- Healthy activity reimbursements
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer funded training opportunities
- Salary packaging options available
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle Napier, Manager, Recruitment on 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.
Communities@Work encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature- aged workers, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for its roles.
Closing date for applications: 26/10/2018