- Child Care and Education
About the role
Communities@Work has 40 years experience in early childhood education. We operate 14 Child Care and Education Centres across Canberra and are well known as the leaders in best practice in the ACT.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and flexible casuals to help us provide the highest level of education and care to the children in our care.
Work in a flexible role that gives you a pathway to permanent work.
Skills and Experience
- Hold or be working towards at least a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Able to work at least 3 full days a week (7:30 - 6:00pm)
- Able to travel to at least 3 of Communities@Work Child Care and Education centres
- 'Working Vulnerable People' registration, or ability to obtain;
- Great hourly rate
- Optional pathway to permanent work
- Gain experience while you study
- Do good, feel good with Communities@Work
- Employee child care discount
How to Apply
Quick and easy application process! Click APPLY
For more information, contact our recruitment team on 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date for applications: 21/12/2018